Friday, February 13, 2009

My Little Ladybug

This afternoon, the Ladybug's school hosted a Valentine's party for the kids. I stopped by to join in the fun with my girl, and I was greeted with a great big squeal of excitement (I just love it when she greets me this way, leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside!). Liliana had a wonderful time giving and receiving valentines, eating lots of food, and playing with her friends. All in all is was a great afternoon. Although I forgot to bring my camera to event, I did have my cell phone so I was able to snap up a couple shots.

Liliana and Mommy having fun at the Valentine's Party.


The Bug with her Ladybug mailbox...


...for valentines.


The Bug and I, with love.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

~~Aloha!

1 comment:

Lisa~~ said...

Looks like a fun Valentine's party. Have a great Valentine's Day.