Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Perspective and a Laugh

Just because we all need a little perspective every now and then... and a good laugh.

Some of you may have seen this story and/or picture before. The picture has landed in my e-mail at least once before now. However, I have never seen the description attached with the photo. My oh my does a change of perspective help with understanding what was going on in the mind of this young girl. The story is as follows:

Students in Mrs. D's first grade class were asked to draw a picture of someone they admire. A girl handed in the drawing below for her homework assignment.

The teacher graded it and the child brought it home.

The next day the girl returned to school with the following note addressed to the teacher:

Dear Ms. D.,

I want to be perfectly clear on my child's homework illustration. It is NOT a picture of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint surrounded by male customers with money.

I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we
made in the recent snowstorm.

This drawing is of me selling a snow shovel.

Sincerely,

Mrs. H.



See what a little perspective can do??? Just remember, there are always two sides to a story!

~~Aloha

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

That's pretty funny :-)