Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cupcakes

I am realizing that I am not updating this blog as often as I wish, but I am providing updates... but at Facebook instead. So, since I have posted some cute things that the Ladybug has said over the last few months at the "other" place, I have decided to transfer them over to here so that you can see what the Bug has been up to recently. The following is one of those cute stories.

A few days ago I brought home three cupcakes for us to share... one for Daddy, one for the Ladybug, and one for Mommy. The Ladybug eagerly enjoyed one of the cupcakes that first night, making sure to eat every last morsel.

Just last night Daddy made the comment, "Do we still have those cupcakes around here? I would like one!"

I replied, "Yes we do."

The Ladybug quickly added, "I want one too!"

I then reminded her, "I brought three cupcakes home. Didn't you already eat one the other day?"

The Bug's very quick and intelligent reply was, "Yes Mommy, I did eat one... I ate your's though, so I still have one to eat!"


Uhhhhh, she's got me there. Gotta admit, she thinks quick on her feet!

~~Aloha!

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

That is really so funny! She reminds me of a smart fart that lives at my house!